According to the needs of the current hardware market, the use of materials is also very important for standard parts, and the standard parts materials that may be used in different applications are different, such as the performance standards of different materials. According to market research, we learned that the standard parts are mainly carbon steel, stainless steel and copper.
(1) Carbon steel: We distinguish low-carbon steel, medium-carbon steel, high-carbon steel and alloy steel based on the carbon content of carbon steel materials.
1. Low carbon steel C%≤0.25%. Mainly used for products with no hardness requirements such as grade 4.8 bolts and grade 4 nuts, small screws. (Note: Drilling nails mainly use 1022 material.)
2. Medium carbon steel 0.25%<C%≤0.45% is usually called 1035, CH38F, 1039, 40ACR, etc. Mainly used for grade 8 nuts, grade 8.8 bolts and grade 8.8 inner hexagon products.
3. High carbon steel C%>0.45%. Basically not used on the market.
4. Alloy steel: Add alloy elements to ordinary carbon steel to increase some special properties of steel: such as 35, 40 chromium molybdenum, SCM435, 10B38. Fanwo screws mainly use SCM435 chromium-molybdenum alloy steel, the main components are C, Si, Mn, P, S, Cr, Mo.
(2) Stainless steel: performance level: 45, 50, 60, 70, 80
Mainly divided into austenite (18%Cr, 8%Ni) good heat resistance, good corrosion resistance and good weldability. A1, A2, A4 martensite and 13%Cr have poor corrosion resistance, high strength and good wear resistance. C1, C2, C4 ferritic stainless steel. 18%Cr has better upsetting and corrosion resistance than martensite. Currently imported materials on the market are mainly Japanese products. According to the level, it is mainly divided into SUS302, SUS304, SUS316.
(3) Copper: Commonly used materials are brass and zinc-copper alloy. The market mainly uses H62, H65, H68 copper as standard parts.