The amount of dragging after cutting the section is too large
Phenomenon: The cut section of the cutting section is greatly offset backward, and at the same time, different degrees of depression occur with the magnitude of the offset.
1. The cutting speed is too fast;
2. The cutting nozzle used is too small, the cutting oxygen flow rate is too small, the cutting oxygen pressure is too low;
3. The height of the cutting nozzle and the workpiece is too large.
4. Near the lower edge of the cutting section, the amount of cutting is too large
Phenomenon: The amount of cutting advance is too large near the lower edge of the cutting section.
Reasons: 1. The cutting nozzle is blocked or damaged, and the wind line is blocked and deteriorated. 5. The cutting torch is not vertical or the cutting nozzle has a problem, so that the wind line is not correct or inclined.
6. In the upper part of the cutting section, there is a cutting amount of advance
Phenomenon: A certain degree of cutting advance is formed near the upper edge.
1. The torch is not perpendicular to the cutting direction, the cutting nozzle is blocked or damaged;
2. The wind wire is blocked and deteriorated;