The clean production process of stud bolts Not only is it the responsibility of giving back to society, but also requires creating greater value at all levels. While realizing its own development, it can also take into account its commitment to society. Therefore, clean production of high-strength stud bolts, flange nuts, hot-dip galvanized stud bolts, etc. is advocated. Cleaner production is the most direct and effective way to reduce pollutant emissions, and is an important measure to achieve the "Eleventh Five-Year" energy conservation and emission reduction goals. It is believed that the use of high-strength stud bolts and super stud bolts greatly facilitates installation and maintenance. For the pollution generated during the production of large studs and nuts, we do our best to reduce waste. In the case of damaged or missing stud bolts, it is strictly prohibited to use ordinary grade stud bolts to replace high-strength pre-tightened stud bolts to ensure the safe use of high-strength stud bolts and super stud bolts.
1. What is a double-headed bolt: Double-headed bolts are generally called double-headed studs. A double-headed stud is a stud with threads on both ends and a polished rod in the middle.
(1) When the main body is a large-scale equipment, you need to install accessories, such as sight glasses, mechanical seal seats, deceleration racks, etc. This is the stud bolt used, one end is screwed into the main body, and the other end is attached after the attachment is installed Nuts, because the accessories are often removed, the threads will be worn or damaged, it is very convenient to use stud bolts to replace.
(2) When the thickness of the connecting body is very large and the bolt length is very long, stud bolts will be used!
(3) It is used to connect thick plates and places where it is inconvenient to use hexagon bolts, such as concrete roof truss, roof beam hanging monorail beam hanging piece, etc.
2. Thread: Spiral grooves of equal distance and equal cross-sectional shape processed on the outer surface of the cylinder or cone, the inner surface of the cylindrical hole or cone hole.
3. Screws: Threaded rods or tapered rods are machined on the outer surface, and the top has a groove for screwdriver rotation or a square head for the handle to be clamped.
4. Bolt: Especially refers to a screw with a larger diameter, or may have no head, such as a double-headed bolt.
5. Nut: A ring with a thread on the inner surface matched with a stud or a screw or a square hole or a cylindrical body with a round hole inside and a square for the hand to clamp, such as a hexagon nut and a round nut.